- Advanced routines with the emphasis on defending.
- A games approach to encourage team defence.
- To develop goalkeeper understands of the using a short kick out and working the ball out.
- To develop full backs decision making on how to receive and how to make space?
- Games based activities that encourage When to play forward?. For all backs to start to know when to play into midfield Half backs begin to understand how and when to support the attack
- Effective transition from defence to attack
The course is primarily aimed at coaches of minor & adult teams. Coaches of all teams are of course welcome.
Tutor: Donie Buckley
Venue: Round Towers Clondalkin GAA Club
Date: Thursday 31st March 2016 @ 7.00pm
Duration: 1.5hrs – 2hrs hours
Methodology : Field based presentations, during which coaches will gain experience through practical coaching skills, drills & conditioned games. (Hands On)
Equipment required: Footballs, Cones, Bibs, Grid poles