The Award 2 Coach Education course is the third award on the coaching pathway of Gaelic games. The course is aimed at coaches that have progressed through the Foundation Award and Award 1 programmes and have experience as a Coach.
The Award 2 course is aimed specifically for coaches who coach children up to 12 years, and the competencies that a coach is required to display when working with this age group.
The dates of the course are
- Thursday 19th June 10am – 4.30
- Wednesday 25th June 10am – 4.30
- Wednesday 9th July 10am – 4.30
- Wednesday 16th July 10am – 4.30
- Wednesday 23rd July 10am – 4.30
- Thursday 24th July 2pm – 5pm
Veune: The Ward Cross, St Margarets, Co Dublin
As normal – everyone needs to have Foundation & Award 1 Completed. It is recommended that people have had a season coaching after Award 1 prior to starting the Award 2.
For more information contact – firstname.lastname@example.org