PLANNING FOR SUCCESS, YOUNG GAELIC PLAYER PATHWAY is a guide
that highlights player characteristics and skills that should be developed
at a particular stage of a young players Gaelic career.
Posted on Tuesday, May 7th, 2013
Building Physical Skills: Strength & Resistance Training
Date: Wednesday 15th May 203
Posted on Thursday, January 17th, 2013
Posted on Friday, November 9th, 2012
Foundation Football CourseVenue: Garristown GAA Club
Dates: Monday 12th November & Wednesday 14th November 2012
Time: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
To Book: Email email@example.com / Call 0851273012
Recent Additions to Our Shop
Purchase books in our online shop. DVDs and other resources coming here soon.
Visit our shop page to view books for sale. You can purchase safely with paypal.
Welcome to Dublin County Board’s New and Improved Coaching & Games Development Website.
Please feel free to browse our latest news, upcoming training courses and calendar of events, locate course venues using google maps, view over 50 animation training drills.
- No events
GAA Latest News
- Paris Gaels European Camogie and Hurling Championship Videos
- The First Round of the European Hurling and Camogie Championships were held recently in Paris. Here are two videos from Paris Gaels, showcasing the championships.
- Carlin injury blow for Tyrone
- Tyrone defender Dermot Carlin looks set to miss the county's Round 1 All-Ireland qualifier against Offaly after breaking his nose for the second time in three weeks.
- McLoone and Donegal keep on moving
- For Leo McLoone and Donegal, the focus remains very much on 2013 as they prepare to face Down at Kingspan Breffni Park this Sunday.
- This Week's Electric Ireland Minor Championship Action
- After a brief hiatus due to the Leaving Certificate examinations, the Electric Ireland Minor Football and Hurling Championships return this week.
- Ten Questions with Cillian Buckley
- This week, we put the questions to young Kilkenny midfielder Cillian Buckley. The Dicksboro man will hope to start for the Cats against Dublin in the Leinster semi-final this Sunday.