PLANNING FOR SUCCESS, YOUNG GAELIC PLAYER PATHWAY is a guide
that highlights player characteristics and skills that should be developed
at a particular stage of a young players Gaelic career.
Posted on Tuesday, May 7th, 2013
Building Physical Skills: Strength & Resistance Training
Date: Wednesday 15th May 203
Posted on Thursday, January 17th, 2013
Posted on Friday, November 9th, 2012
Foundation Football CourseVenue: Garristown GAA Club
Dates: Monday 12th November & Wednesday 14th November 2012
Time: 7.00pm – 9.30pm
To Book: Email firstname.lastname@example.org / Call 0851273012
Recent Additions to Our Shop
Purchase books in our online shop. DVDs and other resources coming here soon.
Visit our shop page to view books for sale. You can purchase safely with paypal.
Welcome to Dublin County Board’s New and Improved Coaching & Games Development Website.
Please feel free to browse our latest news, upcoming training courses and calendar of events, locate course venues using google maps, view over 50 animation training drills.
- No events
GAA Latest News
- This Week's Electric Ireland Minor Championship Action
- After a brief hiatus due to the Leaving Certificate examinations, the Electric Ireland Minor Football and Hurling Championships return this week.
- Ten Questions with Cillian Buckley
- This week, we put the questions to young Kilkenny midfielder Cillian Buckley. The Dicksboro man will hope to start for the Cats against Dublin in the Leinster semi-final this Sunday.
- Tyrone's Niall Morgan ruled out for the season
- Tyrone goalkeeper Niall Morgan has been ruled out for the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury in a club game over the weekend.
- Round 1 Qualifier Fixture Details Confirmed
- The GAA today confirmed the times, dates and venues for the first round of the GAA Football All-Ireland Senior Championship Qualifiers.
- GAA.ie Teams of the Week
- Here are this week's Teams of the Week in football and hurling. Let us know what you think about them on the Official GAA Twitter and Facebook pages.